Third generation Taurus multimedia player from NovaStar.
This multimedia player integrates playback and sending capabilities, allowing users to publish content and control LED displays with a computer, mobile phone, or tablet. With cloud-based publishing and monitoring platforms, the TB60 enables users to manage LED displays from an Internet-connected device anywhere, anytime. Supports for multi-screen synchronous playback.
Supports multi-screen synchronous playback and synchronous and asynchronous modes makes this multimedia player a perfect fit for a wide range of applications.
Thanks to its reliability, ease of use, and intelligent control, the TB60 is the winning choice for commercial LED displays and smart city applications such as fixed displays, lamp-post displays, chain store displays, advertisement players, mirror displays, retail store displays, door head displays, shelf displays, and much more.
Novastar TB50 Features:
– Android 11.0
– Quad-core ARM A55 processor @1.8 GHz
– Support for H.264/H.265/HEVC 4K@60Hz video decoding
– 1 GB of onboard RAM
– 16 GB of internal storage
– Up to 1x 4K Playback or 2x 1080p video playback
– Synchronous playback across screens (NTP Time sync, or GPS via 4G)
– HDMI Input and Loop
– Auto-scale HDMI to LED display
– 1x HDMI 1.4
– 2x Sensor connectors (Brightness, Temperature/Humidity)
– 1x HDMI 1.4
– 1x Stereo audio connector
– 4x Gigabit Ethernet (Defaults to 2 Primary, can be set up as 1 Primary and 1 Backup)
– Loading capacity: 2,300,000 pixels
– Maximum width: 4096px
– Maximum Height: 4096px
Display mode switch
– Synchronous (synced with HDMI input)
– Asynchronous (internal video source, or VNNOX Cloud)
– 1x USB 3.0 Type-A (Playback from USB-drive, firmware upgrade)
– 1x USB Type-B (reserved)
– 1x Gigabit Ethernet (Network)
Configurable via LAN/WLAN, ViPlex Express and NovaLCT
– Dual WiFi (Wi-Fi AP, Wi-Fi STA)
– Support for 4G modules (ships without module by standard)
– Gigabit Ethernet
All-round control plans
− Enables users to publish content and control screens from a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
− Allows users to publish content and control screens from anywhere, anytime.
− Allows users to monitor screens from anywhere, anytime.
– Input Power: 100-240V~50/60Hz, 0.6A
– Maximum power consumption: 18W
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 385 x 280 x 75 mm
– Ingress protection: IP20
– Weight: 1.22kg