Next generation Taurus multimedia player from NovaStar.
The TU20 Pro is a playback control processor specially designed for indoor LED screens. It integrates the Android system and sending card functions into one unit, and allows third-party apps to run on it, featuring powerful interaction and playback control capabilities.
The TU20 Pro supports wireless screen mirroring from Windows, macOS, iOS and Android terminals at up to 60 fps with a system latency of less than or equal to 80 ms at 8 meters. For different application scenarios, it provides 4 modes to let the document presentation, video playback and remote meetings have the optimal display effect.
The TU20 Pro has no requirements of redesigning or changing the screen structure and can be hung on the wall or placed on a surface, allowing for quick environment setup and use. It can be widely used in corporate exhibition halls, government and corporate educational halls, hotel lobbies, telemedicine consultation and other LED single-screen application scenarios.
Inputs and Outputs:
- 2x HDMI 1.3 inputs
- 3x USB 2.0 for multimedia playback and function extension
- 6x Ethernet outputs, 3.9 million pixels
- 1x SPDIF digital audio output
- 1x 3.5mm-audio output
Output image scaling:
- Width: 800-4096px
- Height: 600-1920px
- Android 11 based desktop UI system, supporting
- Wireless speech
- Mirror from Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
- Playback control via different terminals
- Secondary mirror
- Convenient playback control via remote
- Wireless snapshots
- USB playback: Plug and play. Support record the meeting details. decoding of 4K HD videos in the HEVC, H.265, H.264 and other industry-standard coding formats.
- Dual Wifi-modes
- Image enhancer
- Effect enhancer